Mylene Maria Santos Victoriano, M.D., FAAP
- Dr. Mylene Victoriano, fondly called Dr. V by her patients, completed Pediatric Residency training at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Fulfilled Fellowship Training in Pediatric Nephrology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Worked as a Pediatrician in Pace, Florida for 4 years.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics and is currently an active staff at Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola, Florida.
- Dr. V is married to Dr. Ronald Victoriano and has 2 children. Their home is in Pace, Florida.
- A good cook and an avid baseball fan. As a mother herself, she understands and appreciates the challenges of raising children more so dealing with the anxieties and concerns when they are sick.
- Always treats her patients as she would her own children.
Ronald P. Victoriano, M.D., FAAP
Dr. Ronald Victoriano is Dr. Ron to his patients.
Was a Pediatric Resident at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and completed residency at Western Reserve Care Tod Children's Hospital in Youngstown, Ohio where he served as Chief Resident.
Practiced in Northwest Florida for the past 6 years; having worked in Crestview and most recently in Navarre and Pace, Florida.
Board Certified in Pediatrics and is currently an active staff at Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola, Florida.
Has a very soft spot for children especially babies. He is the ultimate family man catering to his 2 children with Dr. Mylene Victoriano especially with their academics and sports activities.
He shares the same passion as Dr. V with their love of baseball and contemporary jazz music.